During the last 2 weeks of March, I was fully submerged in leading back-to-back Spring retreats for the bodacious babes in my Uninhibited Mastermind and Soulstice Sisterhood circles…they were truly EPIC!
One of the elements and themes we discussed at our UM retreat was the importance of Spring Cleaning, Compassionate Boundary Setting, and Patching up Power Leaks in our lives and businesses.
We started out the process by envisioning our aligned spring visions, how we want to feel as we move towards that vision, and clarifying what calling in that vision will do for us moving forward.
Then we looked at where we were giving too much of our precious energy away from that we suspected might slow us down from reaching that vision – in the areas of our businesses, personal lives, and relationships.
Boundaries create space for manifesting that which we actually want to have and experience.
And by choosing to say no to something or draw a line in the sand so to speak, you’re creating the spaciousness for your YESSES to come to fruition.
Keep reading on for some supportive q’s on spring cleaning and compassionate boundary setting, and sending so much love your way!
Spring Cleaning & Compassionate Boundary Setting Questions:
- What are the activities you’re engaging in that disconnect you from feeling empowered, embodied, and connected to your vision?
- What outdated thoughts have you been telling yourself about your capabilities of reaching your vision? How does it feel in your body as you say those things to yourself?
- What would you like instead, and what new thoughts are you choosing to adopt now as a Queen who knows success is inevitable for her?
- What boundaries are you ready to put in place to get you to where you want to be in your life, leadership, and business?
- Fill in the blank: I’m choosing to step away from ________ so that I can pour my energy into _________. (this is a question I loved from Pixie Lighthorse’s book Boundaries & Protection)
- What next right actions need to be taken around compassionate boundary setting, to help you actualize your Spring vision?