Happy Holidays and Winter Solstice dear Community!
As we dive deeper into the Solstice season, I invite you to really utilize this time to set strong boundaries for yourself…be mindful of what you’re showing up for and saying yes to, and allow yourself the spaciousness to really hibernate and restore your reserves.
This is also a potent time to reflect on this past year – to notice the growth and lessons that have unfolded for us.
Some of my beloved Uninhibited Mastermind clients gathered last week for a super sweet and supportive Winter Solstice gathering where we took stock of our year and began to vision out our goals for 2022.
Here are some of the journaling q’s we dove into for you to play with:
- Reflect on what has come to fruition this year – what would you like to honor?
- What have been your deepest lessons/gems you’d like to savor from 2021?
- What are you birthing into the world in 2022?
- What’s the energy that you’d like to lead within the coming year and what is your word or phrase of the year?
- Fire Release: On a piece of paper, write down what you’d like to release from 2021 (fears/doubt/challenges/limiting beliefs). Wrap it up with herbs like pine and rosemary and release it into your fireplace…watch them burn away and transform into something new.
- Write your word of the year on something beautiful (on a glass/wooden ornament, evergreen tree stump, or stone) and place it on your winter altar. Work with it throughout 2022 as you commit to your growth in the year ahead.
I invite you to create a little unplanned “blank space” for yourself to honor all of your accomplishments from 2021… there are so many, even if we don’t think it at times!
Lastly, I want to thank you SO much for being a part of this community this year – please know I’m wishing you a very celebratory, peaceful, and restorative holiday season, and a thriving new year ahead. <3
Sending SO much love and deep gratitude your way
P.S. I don’t know about you, but I can feel the potency of 2022 on the horizon. It feels like a BIG year, and with that said, we have the opportunity to create some serious positive impact, both for our immediate and extended communities. If you want to expand your business and leadership in the new year, I invite you to join me for the Rise & Thrive Workshop I’m holding on Friday, January 7th. We’d love to make the change we want to see in the world, with you!