Hello Dear Ones,
Happy abundant, FULL ON Spring! <3
Last week, I celebrated the ancient Gaelic festival of Beltane (the direct halfway point between the spring equinox + summer solstice) with the women of the Soulstice Sisterhood Leadership circle that I lead.
Our Beautiful Beltane Flower Altar
Beltane translates to “Mouth of Fire” in Gaelic, and welcomes the coming heat and light of summer…
It honors our creative expression, sensuality, sexuality, PASSION, the earth’s fertility, and is all about trusting in our ability to CREATE.
This is one of my favorite celebrations of the year, and is the perfect time to ponder how we can weave more creativity into our businesses, work lives, personal lives and relationships.
I also shared with the circle that last year during this season, I received the most direct messages on how to move forward in my business.
I was given a clear message to merge the Solstice Sisterhood with my former Uninhibited Leadership Program for a more complete offering and more spacious schedule for myself as I welcome this new little life into the world.
I also received a clear “download” that I was to launch Our Loud Hearts, the Women’s music, dance and art fest that I produced here at my Sonoma Co retreat space last fall…and what an incredible event that was!
If we give ourselves permission to slow down and tune into the fertile energy of nature, and of this season – so much is possible and the possibilities are endless as to what we can create!
Questions to Consider During The Season of Beltane:
- I feel most creatively alive and inspired when I’m…
- What are the creative parts of me that feel under-expressed, that I’m ready NOW to reclaim?
- What loving boundaries need to be put into place so that I can connect with these creative parts of myself more often?
- What actions/rituals would I like to create so that I can weave more creativity into my business, work-life, and personal life?
Beltane Season Ritual Ideas:
- Fire Dancing: Around a fire, unleash your WILD, creative self. Move, sing, dance, drum. Ignite the heat + PASSION within you, and send your wishes and intentions to be ignited by the fire. (we rocked this out at our SS gathering and was so much fun!)
- Dress in what makes you feel most sensual, in your creative power and fully self-expressed.
- Hold a rose + lavender tea ceremony outdoors while offering fertility prayers on the land you reside on.
- Build a Beltane Altar – Ideas: Light a candle (Fire Theme!), LOTS OF bright and vibrant FLOWERS, and fertility symbols. Colors: Reds, Pink and Vibrant Spring Colors
All right dear friends, I hope you enjoy the abundantly creative and fertile energy of this season, and sending so much love your way,