Hello, dear community!
As mentioned in my last email, I’ll be taking the next couple of weeks to dissect each mindset of my newly released eBook, 11 Core Confidence Boosting Mindsets of an Uninhibited Business QUEEN.
If you haven’t already, you can sign up to receive your free copy HERE, and feel free to share with your crew.
So let’s get at it and dive into Queen mindset number two!
“An Uninhibited Queen fully owns her value and embraces all of her unique brilliance.”
She honors her unique set of skills, strengths, life experiences, talents, challenges, and everything BADASS that makes her who she is – in a wildly beautiful combination that no one else on the face of the planet has.
An Uninhibited Queen has learned how to own the depth of who she is, without apology.
“She’s not afraid to weave her uniqueness into her soul’s work, she embraces her brilliance at a CORE level, and dares to let her ‘freak flag fly’ as she’s changing the world for the better.”
I believe that in order for us to become fully embodied and empowered leaders, we’ve gotta embrace our unique combination of gifts, passions, talents, challenges, and life experiences that allow us to shine our brightest – and that no one else on the face of the planet has in that rare combination.
Our challenges and hardships are oftentimes our greatest gifts—and usually, it’s what we’ve overcome that we’re being called to help others with.
And when we embrace our weirdness and our uniqueness and weave THAT into our businesses, lives, and leadership, that’s when the MAGIC unfolds.
That’s when you become magnetic.
That’s when you become unstoppable and fully in your FLOW.
Here are a few q’s to support you in uncovering your unique brilliance – which will not only help you when you’re developing or refining your brand but as well as building out your dream team.
- What brings you JOY? What makes you feel most alive, in your power, fully self-expressed?
- What are your passions, interests, and hobbies – when you give yourself permission to play, what do you spend your time doing?
- What are your unique strengths, talents, traits, and gifts? Your Queen Superpowers?
- What have you done, concurred, or accomplished that you’re most proud of in your life?
- What have you been challenged within your life and what have you overcome?
- How can you begin to weave what makes you feel most fully expressed more deeply into your work?
- How can you infuse your interests, talents, and strengths more authentically into your offerings?
- How can you bring your challenges and what you’ve overcome in your life, more strongly into your story?
- What are 1-2 quick leaping actions or rituals that you can commit to, to begin to infuse these into your offerings, or lead your community from a more authentic place?
All right, beautiful woman, wonderful work! Again, this process is all about releasing the temptation to be someone you’re not, and embracing all the uniquely incredible parts of YOU – and focusing on letting those parts of ourselves be fully celebrated, seen, and heard!
And, now I’d love to hear from you. What are your top 3 unique strengths, talents, or Queen Superpowers? Please share it with our supportive community in the comments below. I look forward to hearing from you and sending so much love!
PS. You know what makes it even easier to hone in your beliefs, branding, programs, and offerings? Having the right support crew in place to help you take your business and leadership to the next level. I have 2 spots available for private coaching through the end of the year. Are you one of the lucky ones to receive? Apply to work with us HERE and would be delighted to hop on the phone with you to explore and discuss the possibility of collabing together in that way.
If you haven’t already downloaded your Queen Ebook,
you can sign up to receive your free copy below.